Hamlet the Musical 3 Hamlet the Musical 3

Hmmm

Well the idea is great, but it could be done better. The animation was rather poor...

behind the forest behind the forest

It was OK

Well it wasn't bad. I think you have potential, so keep practising and you'll make very good animations. :)

Battle of the Shotokan 1 Battle of the Shotokan 1

Great!

Great Work! I can't wait to see the next parts! Keep up the good work! :)

Stop Cryin Your Heart Out Stop Cryin Your Heart Out

Great! :D

This one was great! Nice and smooth synchronization. I liked it very very much! Keep up the good work guys :)

Born in the 80's Born in the 80's

The 80's rock!

The 80's rock man! :D The graphics are ok, the animation also but the music is awesome :)))

SS Time Trials 8 SS Time Trials 8

Abusive...

Firstly, the graphics is nothing special. The music is funny. But it's wrong to show the new pope as nazi! I'm not a fanatic catholic, but Ratzinger was forced to join the hitlerjugend and then bundeswehr. It wasn't his choice. If he didn't do that he would be killed. Read his biography and don't offend the man.

LL - We are going blind LL - We are going blind

Crap!

Just another piece of crap... Sorry but i didn't like that at all.

Mask Mask

Quite nice

Well, the idea was ok, the graphics too (the scetch) but the sound was like... hm... poor. The music could be better, you could put some hard rock instead of that. But overall it was ok.

Bunnykill 3 Vol.1 Bunnykill 3 Vol.1

Great

Nice contrast between those cute little bunnies and what they're doing :D Slick graphics. And I've even heard some nice trance music ;] I can't wait to see the next volume(s) :)

Bones Bones

Creepy ;]

Creepy but cool :) The graphics are super not to mention the story idea. Keep up the good work!